Once you have exported a video clip, go to your Downloads folder to find and play the exported video. The sections below will describe the basic viewing process for each of the video file types.
MKV and MOV Files
- In the Downloads folder, look for an MKV or an MOV file. The exported video file name is based on the camera name and includes the event date and time in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- Right-click on the file and select Open with.
- Select a media player from the list, like VLC Media Player. The video will open and play.
- In the Downloads folder, look for a ZIP file. The exported video file name is based on the camera name and includes the event date and time in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- Double-click on the ZIP file to reveal the contents of the file. Notice that the ZIP file contains an HTML file (the player) and an MP4 file (the video file).
- To save and play the video:
- Click the Extract all button.
- Use the Browse button to select a folder for saving the player and the media file.
- Click Select Folder.
- Then click the Extract button.
- When the extraction is complete, navigate to the folder to which you saved the HTML file and the media file.
- Double-click on the HTML file to open the Orchid Core Dewarp Player.
- Click on the Select File button.
- Navigate to the folder to which you saved the files, then double-click on the MP4 media file. (The file will open and play.)
- Control the video with the Play and Pause buttons.
- Close the browser tab to close the player.
Thanks for your feedback.