- Add the Players you want to view to the Stage.
- If you want to view live video on all of the linked Players, make sure the Timeline Bar’s LIVE icon appears in purple. If the LIVE icon is grey, click on it to return to live mode.
- Click anywhere in the white region of the Timeline Bar to view recorded video on all of the linked Players (as permissions allow).
- Use additional clicks to make small adjustments to the position of the play line.
- Click and drag the mouse to the right to go further into the past.
- Roll your mouse wheel up/down to, respectively, zoom in/out on the Timeline Bar.
- A red line on the Timeline Bar indicates motion detection for all of the linked Players. (Unlinked Players will have their own in-cell Timeline Bar with motion detection indicators.) Use the playback controls on the Timeline Bar to jump to the previous and next motion events.
If you are attempting to view recorded video and the Player on the Stage displays an error icon, this will indicate that Orchid Fusion VMS was unable to retrieve video data. This typically means that there is no recorded video for the selected time period.