||This is the Dewarping icon.|
Beginning with version 2.10, Orchid Fusion VMS supports dewarping on fisheye cameras. This means that you will be able to select one of three viewing options for live or recorded video at the Player. Viewing options include the standard fisheye view, a Perspective view, and a Panorama view.
- To control a Dewarping Player, position the mouse over the image; this will activate the grab handles and the image header.
- Click on the Dewarping icon in the header. (This icon will only appear on fisheye cameras, and only if the dewarping feature has been enabled by the Administrator.) This will activate the camera’s Dewarping toolbar which will appear as an overlay on the Player.
- To view the camera in its native fisheye format, click the OFF button on the Dewarping toolbar (as in the image above).
- To view the camera in the Perspective format, click the PERSPECTIVE button on the Dewarping toolbar (as in the image below).
- When the Player is on the Stage in Perspective mode, you can click a point inside the Player and drag it around to change the view. (You can click and drag to change this view even if the Dewarping toolbar has been closed.)
- To view the camera in the Panorama format, click the PANORAMA button on the Dewarping toolbar (as in the image below).
The Panorama view is a static image that displays a flattened version of the entire fisheye camera view.
- Click on the Dewarping icon again to deactivate the Dewarping toolbar.