The Orchid Fusion VMS Installation Guide is designed for IPConfigure dealers, integrators, or system administrators who are tasked with software installation. In addition to installation instructions, this guide provides assistance with editing configuration files, working with the Orchid Fusion VMS services, and uninstalling the Orchid Fusion VMS software.
This guide covers Orchid Fusion VMS installation and configuration topics for the following operating systems:
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 16.04 to 20.04 (LTS versions) (Refer to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and 8, 64-bit (Refer to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7)
- CentOS 7 and 8 (Refer to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7)
- Debian Jessie (Refer to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
- Raspbian Jessie (Refer to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
This guide also includes general, helpful information in the Installation Support Topics section.