The Orchid Core VMS Installation Guide is designed for IPConfigure dealers, integrators, or system administrators who are tasked with software installation. In addition to installation instructions, this guide provides procedures for optimizing the database, editing configuration files, working with the Orchid Core VMS services, and uninstalling the Orchid Core VMS software.
This guide covers Orchid Core VMS installation on the following operating systems:
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 18.04 (Refer to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (Refer to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7)
- CentOS 7 and 8 (Refer to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7)
- Debian Jessie (Refer to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
- Raspbian Jessie (Refer to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
This guide provides additional information on a variety of topics listed under Installation Support Topics.