To remove the Orchid Core VMS software, follow the steps below. (This will remove all files installed and created by Orchid Core VMS except the C:\orchives directory.)
- To uninstall Orchid Core VMS, locate the uninstall file on the computer. The default location for this file is C:\Program Files\IPConfigure\Orchid\uninstall.exe.
- Double-click on the uninstall file.
- Click the Yes button to allow the application to make changes to the computer.
- Click the Uninstall button to proceed with the uninstall process. This may take a moment.
- Once the uninstall is complete, click the Close button to exit.
Thanks for your feedback.