By default, the System Report will provide a report for the current date (from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM).
- To select a new date range for the report, use the From and To buttons to select the new dates/times for the report in the pop-up calendar and then press the Go button. As soon as new dates are chosen, the report will update the Server Events and Stream Statistics sections.
The Server Events graph displays the date and time along the x-axis and the number of events that occurred on the y-axis. For each time period on the Server Events graph, a vertical bar will appear if at least one event occurred during that time frame.
Server events include the following:
- Start: The Orchid Core VMS server was started.
- Stop: The Orchid Core VMS server was stopped.
- License Changed: The Orchid Core VMS license has been added, removed, or updated.
- Entered Degraded State: The Orchid Core VMS server has entered a state in which it will not operate normally. No new video will be recorded and no existing video will be deleted. (Refer to the Advanced Topics section for more details.)
- Trusted Issuer Created: This indicates that Orchid Fusion VMS has registered (added) this Orchid Core VMS server.
- Trusted Issuer Removed: This indicates that the Orchid Fusion VMS server has detached from this Orchid Core VMS server.
Stream events include the following:
- Stream-starting: The stream was started. (System provides the stream name and time.)
- Stream-error: The stream posted an error. (System provides the stream name, time, and error message.)
- Failover Failed: The stream encountered a storage device failure. (System provides the stream name and time.)
- To view specific details on server events, click on any of the vertical bars. (The selected bar will appear in red.) The server event details for the selected time period will appear in a table beneath the graph. Event details include the date and time.
- If there are multiple events within a selected time period, you may double-click on the vertical bar to zoom in for more detail on the time frame.
The Stream Statistics section lists each of the active camera streams in Orchid Core VMS. For each stream, Orchid Core VMS will show how many megabytes of video was recorded, the length of the recorded video, and how much of the recorded video contained motion. (The motion reported here only includes motion that the camera was instructed to detect. Please refer to Motion Detection for more details.)